VILLA SIENA OFFERS QUALITY CARE IN AN ATMOSPHERE FILLED WITH SPIRITUALITY, LOVE AND COMPASSION
Founded almost 50 years ago, Villa Siena is a retirement community for seniors who desire to live in a community atmosphere. Our programs are designed to enhance the well-being of each resident while allowing them the freedom to maximize their independence.
Our 3 levels of care are designed to meet the needs of all seniors. Our Residential Care unit is intended for those seniors who are able to live independently or with minimal assistance. We offer 68 Independent and Assisted living units.
- Each unit has a kitchenette and is wired for computer & cable.
- Amenities include: a wellness center, therapy services, library, light-filled dining room, café, and a beautiful chapel.
- Mission Springs Spa
- Enhanced landscaping and pedestrian-friendly paths.
- Environmentally “Green” facility; LEED certified.
Our Nursing Care Center accommodates individuals who are in need of 24 hour supervised medical care.
Our licensed health care providers ensure that each person’s medical needs are met. Villa Siena’s goal is to provide an atmosphere in which residents have the ability to enjoy their golden years and maintain their dignity in a serene setting.
Our professionally trained staff members have instituted a variety of programs, including a comprehensive activity program designed to appeal to the interests and abilities of our residents.
In keeping with the mission of the Daughters of Charity, individual, spiritual, physical, social and emotional needs are met in an atmosphere of hospitality, involvement and concern for all. Studies have shown that personal happiness and comfort result in healthier individuals.
Villa Siena is nestled among majestic redwood trees. The lovely flower gardens and winding walkways enhance the friendly homelike atmosphere. Visitors often comment on the feeling of inner peace they experience once they enter the grounds of Villa Siena.
The warm caring environment of Villa Siena can best be appreciated in person. We encourage you to call and make an appointment for a tour.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Sr. Janet Barrett, D.C. – Chair
- A. T. “Mike” Paioni – Vice Chair
- Sr. Rachela Silvestri, D.C. – Secretary
- Corine Bernard – Executive Director
- Neal Callahan
- Sr. Margaret Ann Gainey, D.C.
- Sr. Judith Lynn Gardenhire
- Sr. Patrick Mary Kearney, O.P.
- Sr. Lisa Laguna, D.C.
- Mike Speckman
- Sr. Jean Marie Williams, D.C.
- Dennis Young
VILLA SIENA FOUNDATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Anne Kearney – Chair
- Frances Kump – Vice-Chair
- Steve Anderson – Secretary
- Rosalie Mattevi – Treasurer
- Corine Bernard – ex officio
- Sr. William Eileen Dunn
- Sherri Cusimano