A Friendly Retirement Community
In The Heart of Silicon Valley
Villa Siena has been providing a
homelike atmosphere to seniors of
all beliefs for over 45 years.
Quality Senior Living
In a spirit of caring, compassion
Who We Are
Villa Siena is a senior living community in Mountain View, CA. We are sponsored by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul and are open to seniors aged sixty years and older.
1855 Miramonte Ave.
Mountain View, CA – 94040
What We Do
Villa Siena provides quality senior care in a serene, homelike atmosphere.
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing
Why Villa Siena
For nearly 50 years, Villa Siena has maintained an atmosphere where residents can enjoy their golden years and maintain their dignity in a serene setting. Some of the amenities of our facility and service include:
- Beautiful grounds with flower gardens and towering redwoods
- Warm, hospitable environment
- Comprehensive activity programs designed to enhance the well-being of our residents
- Licensed healthcare providers ensure that our residents’ medical needs are met
- We’re open to residents of all beliefs
Villa Siena Foundation
The Villa Siena Foundation was created to support the well-being of both Assisted Living and Skilled Care residents at Villa Siena.
Department of Health Services
Department of Social Services